Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The (Soul) Source of All Wisdom... or Fame! I'm Gonna Live Forever!

I was popping into Soul Source to just look around and learn, and saw a news item about a new automated (and presumably Complete and Unbelieveable) Directory Of Soul. That sounds useful, I thought, I'll have a look and put in a link so people can search out soul on the web...

Then I found this little bit of text on the page...

"Site Highlights/Updates via rss/atom
Each weblink if it has a rss/atom feed will now display highlights of all the latest items on the site as well eg the newest link the brown eyed handsome man link info page
http://www.soul-source.co.uk/modules/rare_...ink.php?lid=244"

Ooh, someone has the same name for a webpage, might be about Chuck Berry... So I clicked, and found this!

SOUL SOURCE - No.1 For Northern Soul!!!

What a lovely thing to say! Thank you, whoever it was who put me in!

No comments: